Stampede Outdoor kitchen

nk5316

Can the Recteq RT-590 (just ordered) legs be removed and have it sit on a outdoor kitchen island shelf without voiding the warranty or causing issues?

Can the Recteq RT-590 (just ordered) legs be removed and have it sit on a outdoor kitchen island shelf without voiding the warranty or causing issues?
I can’t imagine there would be any problems, warranty or otherwise. There have been several posts with pictures of various models of recteqs in a build-in outdoor kitchen. Just search here for ‘outdoor kitchen’.

The tricky part of a built-in is how to deal with the grease bucket. With a 590, you would also want to make sure the back vents are not up against a wall.

I can’t imagine there would be any problems, warranty or otherwise. There have been several posts with pictures of various models of recteqs in a build-in outdoor kitchen. Just search here for ‘outdoor kitchen’.

The tricky part of a built-in is how to deal with the grease bucket. With a 590, you would also want to make sure the back vents are not up against a wall.
I just now got this reply from support to:
Thank you for taking the time to reach out! You can absolutely remove the legs from your grill and place it on an island. That said, there are a few guidelines that you will want to follow. First, the bottom of the hopper is going to need a 3–4-inch gap to allow for proper airflow. As well as complete access to the entire hopper. Obviously, make sure that it is not placed on or near any flammables. Essentially, allow for enough room all the way around the grill and you will be successful with your BBQ island!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FISCH75
Back