Order being Prepared for pickup

Btk0817

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
My order has been Preparing for pickup for a week now. SEFL is the shipper.

My question is, do I contact RecTeq or SEFL to get an update?

I would start with RecTeq.. seems they are behind from what others are saying. But sure all shipping companies are struggling the same.

Tracking by shippers are not always accurate My shippers tracker indicated my order was in NC awaiting pick up for a week. That day it was delivered to my house. Took a little over 2 weeks that included Thanksgiving weekend

Tracking by shippers are not always accurate My shippers tracker indicated my order was in NC awaiting pick up for a week. That day it was delivered to my house. Took a little over 2 weeks that included Thanksgiving weekend
That’s what I was thinking too. I just have seen others say on here that there was a paperwork issue. So I was hoping that not the case. I guess I just want to get smokin ASAP and can’t wait.. 😎

13E4A9A3-98BE-4621-8CDC-C04554B7CEFD.jpeg

It’s Here

It’s such ashamed that you develop and sell a top of the line product and then have problems getting it shipped to the customer without difficulty. It’s not really Recteq’s fault. Maybe they should start their own trucking company.
I agree! I wonder what Recteq losses are as a result 🤔

Congrats! I love my 590, it is rock solid, easy to use.
I too had issues with shipping, but it is not RT everyone is having issues with shipping and logistics.

It’s such ashamed that you develop and sell a top of the line product and then have problems getting it shipped to the customer without difficulty. It’s not really Recteq’s fault. Maybe they should start their own trucking company.
Yea, their shipping company seems to like to store things at local for over a week. All good, I just called them up and they said I could come get it at the warehouse. Recteq seems to have them pick it up quickly when you order, it’s just taking it the “last mile” is where they run into hiccups.

recteq appears to be at the mercy of the trucking companies. It took over a week for SEFL to pick up my RT-1250 but, when they finally did I got it the next day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back