Annoyed I can't order a new grill

Due to work being done around the house, I can't order my new grill yet. So I'm stuck grilling burgers this weekend on a old, semi-working, propane grill, like a chump. I should have something on the smoker. Stupid life getting in the way of my fun.

That is the extent of my post :D
You know, there's other things to smoke. That may cheer you up 😁

Due to work being done around the house, I can't order my new grill yet. So I'm stuck grilling burgers this weekend on a old, semi-working, propane grill, like a chump. I should have something on the smoker. Stupid life getting in the way of my fun.

That is the extent of my post :D
I ordered over two weeks ago, planning to show off the new grill this weekend I filled the fridge with various meats... I'll be firing up the Kingsford this weekend. :(
Got the first one on Monday - it looks like it lost a joust match against a forklift. There's a second one on it's way - should be here next week just after the holiday, it's currently sitting in a warehouse about 50 miles away according to tracking.

That is the extent of my post.

I ordered over two weeks ago, planning to show off the new grill this weekend I filled the fridge with various meats... I'll be firing up the Kingsford this weekend. :(
Got the first one on Monday - it looks like it lost a joust match against a forklift. There's a second one on it's way - should be here next week just after the holiday, it's currently sitting in a warehouse about 50 miles away according to tracking.

That is the extent of my post.
Hopefully #2 will survive Shipping and you will be ready for next year, maybe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back