Anyone order from Meat Church online?

I enjoy mixing up my own rubs. There are lots of recipes out there. Taking into account all the spices I buy, it might be cheaper to buy the premade stuff. But it’s not much fun. And in my humble opinion, none of us really needs to smoke. It’s just a blast to do it.

I ask as I placed an order a week and half ago for a rub assortment to be used for this thanksgiving dinner. There is no phone number on their website for inquiry to talk to a human, only email info. Tracking shows stuck at their post office since last Monday waiting for approval (?). Just wondering if this is normal for an order from them to take a couple weeks.
Hope y’all have a great Thanksgiving Day with family/friends!
You can order them from Amazon and they come in a couple of days. I ordered some I. The summer however I’m not impressed with their rubs. They contain a lot of junk and the taste is okay. I use Seasoned Salt by Tastefully simple and it’s great on everything if you’re stuck on Meat Church- order from Amazon.

Scrappy17, thanks for the heads up on Amazon option. The assortment will be divided out amongst several family members to enjoy. We will all evaluate them and then share during our family Sunday dinners. I am accumulating an embarrassing amount of rubs as I search for ones that hit the mark for us.

Scrappy17, thanks for the heads up on Amazon option. The assortment will be divided out amongst several family members to enjoy. We will all evaluate them and then share during our family Sunday dinners. I am accumulating an embarrassing amount of rubs as I search for ones that hit the mark for us.
I've been to their store and it is small. We seem to have post office issues in the north texas area. 2 years ago I ordered a $400 item on Black Friday that was coming from the NE. They shipped it out that Monday and it showed it showed up in Dallas a few days later. It took it 2 months to make it the next 30 miles to my house!

Only issue with buying retail is they usually don't have all their products. I've been trying to get a hold of their new Texas Sugar rub and non of the places that carry them locally have it. I haven't tried Bucee's yet since there isn't one near me. Hoping to make it there in a week or two. Their VooDoo rub is my favorite of theirs along with Holy Cow.

Another popular rub that is local to me is Sucklebusters. I've tried a few of theirs and they are good.

I have I think 3 Wild Forks now within 20 minutes of my house. I do like getting my meat there but we just got a HEB and they have really good meat and usually good prices. They had Prime beef ribs for $5.99 when they opened, I keep hoping they will run them that cheap again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back