Anyone order from Meat Church online?

Dadbo

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bullseye
  2. Stampede
I ask as I placed an order a week and half ago for a rub assortment to be used for this thanksgiving dinner. There is no phone number on their website for inquiry to talk to a human, only email info. Tracking shows stuck at their post office since last Monday waiting for approval (?). Just wondering if this is normal for an order from them to take a couple weeks.
Hope y’all have a great Thanksgiving Day with family/friends!

I last ordered direct from them in October, it shipped two days later. I don’t get the feeling that they are a large organization with lots of phone support personnel-perhaps try sending them an email to the [email protected] address.

I last ordered direct from them in October, it shipped two days later. I don’t get the feeling that they are a large organization with lots of phone support personnel-perhaps try sending them an email to the [email protected] address.
I agree, Greg, that it is likely not anything but a quality smaller sized business. They have great product and I do like their YouTube vids. First thing this morning I used that email link above. Hope to hear from them today. Even tried calling their post office there. No answer. Yikes!

I have ordered a few times. Always shipped out and got in a week or less.

Perhaps they are busy this time of the year? I would email them though and I'm sure you will hear back.

I love their seasoning and I'm a RecTeq guy.

Sounds like the post office is “post office’ing”

Call their brick and mortar store in Waxahachie TX
214-980-1063

I ended up getting a nice and timely return to my earlier correspondence with them. I did try calling but unfortunately no one answered the several times I called and I certainly dont hold that against them. They noted the the post office there can be a bit slow at their end. I shall hang tight. There are many places here in OC near to buy the items. And now have 2.... 2 WildForks near me! Looking forward to being able to marry new rubs and new proteins for some great dinners!

Thanks to all for your time and replies. Have a great Thanksgiving Day to all! And thank you Recteq for making it that much better for my dinner plans!

Yes, that new Wildfork is darn close to us. We have already been there twice. This will be habit forming.

Yes, that new Wildfork is darn close to us. We have already been there twice. This will be habit forming.
I am Staters every Mon and Fri and now it is easy to head over there. A nice bike ride there too! Hope to meet you there sometime.

I've ordered many times directly from Meat Church and haven't had any issues. Now my local Ace hardware store actually carries MC so I just drive over there.

They are typically very fast, but with the holiday season I'm sure they might be a bit behind. I'd email them just to check, but wouldn't worry to much.

I’ve orders from them many times without any issues. Unfortunately it most likely a shipper issue. I was actually in Waxahachie 2 weeks ago and stopped in there store. Spoke to believe was his son very nice guy and the place had a steady stream of visitors

I’ve orders from them many times without any issues. Unfortunately it most likely a shipper issue. I was actually in Waxahachie 2 weeks ago and stopped in there store. Spoke to believe was his son very nice guy and the place had a steady stream of visitors
Keeping my fingers crossed there order gets here by Wed. Making me rethink getting Xmas orders even sooner this year!

Continuing to check the tracking for this Ocho set, still in Texas. Just now the post office Delivered it to my front doorstop! Getting hard to trust any info these days! Lol. But super happy it made it. Happy ending to this saga of mine.

When the PO hand off packages to 3rd party carriers the tracking stops. They use 3rd parties for long distance. I ran into the same a year ago.

Yea, I live about 40 minutes from the store. I really want to check it out one of these days.

Glad you got your stuff. What is Wildfire guys? I googled it thinking it might be a retail place and really didnt find much. Is it a grill/accessories store?

Glad you got your stuff. What is Wildfire guys? I googled it thinking it might be a retail place and really didnt find much. Is it a grill/accessories store?
I believe it is WildFork that was brought up. It is an online and also brick and mortar store that primarily that sells all kinds of meats and cuts of meats along with accompanying items. As an example, I bought some Yak the other day to present to my daughter in law With a recipe to make som Mac n Yak for the grand kids. she is being a bit hesitant so far. Check them out, though , good stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back