Bullseye On the fence about a Bullseye.

I have had a Bullseye on my radar for a while now but have been waiting for the covers for them to come back in stock before pulling the trigger. They are now $50 off and I'm even more tempted to get one. I currently have a 700 and would like to get the Bullseye to grill burgers, steaks, etc. When I search for videos on YouTube about the Bullseye I get mixed reviews and many of the videos are old and I know there have been improvements made since those videos came out. I guess what I would like to know is am I going to be glad I bought the Bullseye and is it a good alternative to a Weber kettle for grilling?
You are going to do exactly like I did, I created a desire for the Bullseye and then I convinced myself I needed it, it will be here tomorrow.

You are going to do exactly like I did, I created a desire for the Bullseye and then I convinced myself I needed it, it will be here tomorrow.
Same thing here!! Mine arrives Monday (fingers crossed, Estes delivery...). I caught my wife on a good day, too, because after weeks of agonizing over it myself and finally running it by her, she just shrugged and said "Sounds good - get it!" #Keeper.

Hang around.. you will get used to reading the room here. All good stuff on a BBQ forum.

Me personally, I'm holding out for WiFi on the Bullseye.

Welcome aboard.. enjoy!
I'm ready to order if RT ever comes out with a Bulleyes WiFi

Same thing here!! Mine arrives Monday (fingers crossed, Estes delivery...). I caught my wife on a good day, too, because after weeks of agonizing over it myself and finally running it by her, she just shrugged and said "Sounds good - get it!" #Keeper.
The best spouses are enablers of our grill addictions 😁.

images.jpeg

I have had a Bullseye on my radar for a while now but have been waiting for the covers for them to come back in stock before pulling the trigger. They are now $50 off and I'm even more tempted to get one. I currently have a 700 and would like to get the Bullseye to grill burgers, steaks, etc. When I search for videos on YouTube about the Bullseye I get mixed reviews and many of the videos are old and I know there have been improvements made since those videos came out. I guess what I would like to know is am I going to be glad I bought the Bullseye and is it a good alternative to a Weber kettle for grilling?
Gifted a Bullseye a month ago for a wedding present. Been out of the grilling scene for quite some time and not your pro griller by no means. Let me tell you this grill is amazing and has me on this grilling addiction like a drug. 1st day solo with the grill and I literally grilled every thing in the damn house. Boy was the wife pissed. Earlier in life my taste for smoked food was limited but that has changed. The beauty of the Bullseye is that you seem to can add as much or as little smoke as you would like depending on your temp. Quick and easy for 2 people and the friend that gifted me the grill used it and cooked for my wedding party of 40+ with no problems. Not sure if I ever will need anything bigger who knows but if something happened to my Bullseye today I would buy another one tomorrow!!

Gifted a Bullseye a month ago for a wedding present. Been out of the grilling scene for quite some time and not your pro griller by no means. Let me tell you this grill is amazing and has me on this grilling addiction like a drug. 1st day solo with the grill and I literally grilled every thing in the damn house. Boy was the wife pissed. Earlier in life my taste for smoked food was limited but that has changed. The beauty of the Bullseye is that you seem to can add as much or as little smoke as you would like depending on your temp. Quick and easy for 2 people and the friend that gifted me the grill used it and cooked for my wedding party of 40+ with no problems. Not sure if I ever will need anything bigger who knows but if something happened to my Bullseye today I would buy another one tomorrow!!
Enjoy your Bullseye!! Welcome aboard.

Replaced a Weber gasser with a Bullseye because the surface area was just too big on the Weber with just two of us. Have used it for low and slow and hot and fast and it does both very well. Have done chuck roast, meat loaf, peach/blueberry cobbler, spatchcock chicken, pork chops, steaks, brats, burgers, hot dogs and pizza (I know there's more, just cant remember). Getting ready for my first spatchcock turkey in a couple weeks. Took me a while to pull the trigger and once I started using it questioned why it took me so long. Have not fired up my Weber smoker all year. I would go for it.
I got the grill grates. Also got the Weber rotisserie, but consider it wasted money.

Got a refund for a insurance deductible payment and told the wife maybe I should get a Bullseye. She asked why would I get another grill. I said maybe then I could do dome of the cooking during the week. Her immediate response was "go for it"! Enable away.

You're exactly right, I kept going back and forth on buying one and got mine today. I must have put one in the cart 3 different times and would talk myself out of it each time until I gave in. I will put it together tomorrow and burn it in. Already bought some Kingsford hickory pellets to get started.

Keep in mind I am new to this but I actually gave away my weber smoker after I got this. I do have a gas grill right beside the bull’s-eye if I really want to get something hot, but have found that I look for an excuse to use this pellet grill every day it’s the most fun I’ve had cooking stuff in a while. My next purchase is going to be a grill grate, as I haven’t really use the pellet grill to instant roast asparagus or vegetables. But definitely if I had to choose between the Bullseye and the Weber gas grill I would choose the pellet grill at this point

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back