Bullseye On the fence about a Bullseye.

90b4032

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I have had a Bullseye on my radar for a while now but have been waiting for the covers for them to come back in stock before pulling the trigger. They are now $50 off and I'm even more tempted to get one. I currently have a 700 and would like to get the Bullseye to grill burgers, steaks, etc. When I search for videos on YouTube about the Bullseye I get mixed reviews and many of the videos are old and I know there have been improvements made since those videos came out. I guess what I would like to know is am I going to be glad I bought the Bullseye and is it a good alternative to a Weber kettle for grilling?

I have had a Bullseye on my radar for a while now but have been waiting for the covers for them to come back in stock before pulling the trigger. They are now $50 off and I'm even more tempted to get one. I currently have a 700 and would like to get the Bullseye to grill burgers, steaks, etc. When I search for videos on YouTube about the Bullseye I get mixed reviews and many of the videos are old and I know there have been improvements made since those videos came out. I guess what I would like to know is am I going to be glad I bought the Bullseye and is it a good alternative to a Weber kettle for grilling?
My Bullseye has replaced my Weber kettle. YMMV

Since I got my Bullseye I haven't used my RT-590. I love it.

Me personally waiting on wifi to pull the trigger.. I have a kettle and love it.. I don't always like the wood smoke flavor especially on beef so I do think they are different animals. I would take one with wifi for the quick high heat though for more daily cooking where the smokiness is not as pronounced. I also have a gasser and flat top that make due for now. Good luck.. I see so many enjoy theirs.

Me personally waiting on wifi to pull the trigger.. I have a kettle and love it.. I don't always like the wood smoke flavor especially on beef so I do think they are different animals. I would take one with wifi for the quick high heat though for more daily cooking where the smokiness is not as pronounced. I also have a gasser and flat top that make due for now. Good luck.. I see so many enjoy theirs.
WiFi sucks on my Bullseye! I have been trying for almost a year to get it to connect, without success :D

I bought a Bullseye a little over a year ago after having the 590 for a few months. The Bullseye is my workhorse grill! It is quick and easy. Great for grilling during week. Still use my 590 for long slow cooks.

I bought a Bullseye a little over a year ago after having the 590 for a few months.
I did the exact same, with possibly different timing. (not sure how long I had my 590 before I got the Bullseye) I love them both. Sometimes I even have them both going at the same time! I like to smoke meatloaf (sans pan) almost weekly, and I have started "searing" all sides of the meatloaf on the Bullseye before cooking for a couple of hours on the 590. Or when I am smoking eggs and sausages on the 590, I will often crank up the Bullseye for Bratwurst and burgers. etc. Both definitely get love at our house.

Go for it. It’s a great addition to the bull. Smoke your prime rib/ribeyes and the. Have the bullseye good and hot to sear with. I use my bullseye for hot/fast when I don’t have the time to go slow.

Thats a great point. I love my kettle for the same reason I love my 1250/700...they each have their space. I personally dont mind firing of some charcoal and simply love the flavor of cooking over charcoal.

Well, if you don’t have these. Here you go

Attachments

• FE29FAC6-CC88-4679-B1E5-07A118FEAF00.jpeg
    FE29FAC6-CC88-4679-B1E5-07A118FEAF00.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 108
Wow, price down to $350, I would definitely pull the trigger on that. I love mine!

I'm kind of in the opposite position to where I'm looking to add a Weber Kettle to my collection. I still would use my Bullseye way more as a week day workhorse however would be fun to have a charcoal grill to play with on the weekends and in the summer. But I still use both my Bullseye and my Bull.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srbbates
Back