If you've been on the fence...

RecTec (although not their fault) should make a switch if the designated delivery systems are not performing
Make a switch to who?....SO far all of the issues I have read about has all been with different delivery companies. I think its just the culture of freight delivery that most just don't care. I get freight deliveries every day at work and you would be horrified if you saw how some of it shows up!

What I'm saying is ,for example , if UPS is assigned to deliver it then they should. Not just pass it down to a sub-par 3rd rate subcontractor...which seems to be the issue.

What I'm saying is ,for example , if UPS is assigned to deliver it then they should. Not just pass it down to a sub-par 3rd rate subcontractor...which seems to be the issue.
I could understand that idea and agree. In my case ...ups picked it up and delivered the first one and it was crushed. UPS then picked up the new one and delivered it and it was pristine...go figure

Who were the shipping companies that delivered damaged goods? I know UPS was one of them. Mine is apparently being shipped (all the way to the West coast) by SAIA.
Mine is also coming on the same carrier...headed to Seattle.

I'm extremely frustrated with the shipping issues. I was lied to by Saia who had a rep call me last week to say it would be delivered today between 11 and 3 (Arlington VA). So I take the day off work. I then get a call today at 11:30 from a different company (PBX) that has the shipment and wants to set up a time for tomorrow. They said Saia is not supposed to call customers to arrange appointments as they are not the actual delivering company. This is costing me time and money and Rec Tec should re-evaluate their shipping partners. Not a good start.
Very strange. I am just across the bridge from you and I had Estes deliver mine.

My RT700 Bull arrived yesterday. I got it mostly assembled after work last night. Tonight I hope to finish assembly and do the burn in. The box was in great shape upon arrival, and thus far all appears to be well. One small thing though, the extra interior shelf accessory is fairly warped/twisted. I tried twisting it in the other direction to flatten it out to no avail. I'm going to wait until the grill is fully assembled to see if it's usable. It might be.

My RT700 Bull arrived yesterday. I got it mostly assembled after work last night. Tonight I hope to finish assembly and do the burn in. The box was in great shape upon arrival, and thus far all appears to be well. One small thing though, the extra interior shelf accessory is fairly warped/twisted. I tried twisting it in the other direction to flatten it out to no avail. I'm going to wait until the grill is fully assembled to see if it's usable. It might be.
If you call Rec Tec they will send you a replacement. Trust me I know...They have the best service in the industry!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back