Bull New to the forum, have a few questions

bman575

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-680
Hello, new to the forum. I am in the process of building a new house and want to try and build in either a 590 or 700. I was really hoping to get some pros, cons or advice before I pull the trigger. I am also hoping to see some pictures of those who have done this for ideas. Thank you for allowing me to be here, I look forward to being a part of this group!

Hello, new to the forum. I am in the process of building a new house and want to try and build in either a 590 or 700. I was really hoping to get some pros, cons or advice before I pull the trigger. I am also hoping to see some pictures of those who have done this for ideas. Thank you for allowing me to be here, I look forward to being a part of this group!
Welcome, there is tons of stuff out there on built in Rec Tec pellet grills and it all depends what your looking for, but I highly recommend the RT-700 Bull to do something like this. The rear 40 pound hopper is going to look and function better in a installation like you want.

Take a look at the bull with competition cart. Nice solid looking piece with great movability. The bull is the way to go, built in or otherwise. Happy hunting ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srbbates
Back