forum upgrade

Nikeguy53

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Thinking about upgrading on the Recteq form . What are the benefits? It’s a cost to upgrade $20.00 for a year.

Thinking about upgrading on the Recteq form . What are the benefits? It’s a cost to upgrade $20.00 for a year.
1) Main benefit is supporting the operation and cost associated with this forum.
2) No advertisements is a plus.
3) You deserve to treat yourself to an early Christmas gift.

Thanks and Psycho how long have you been a part of the form? And what Recteq smoker you smoke on?

let me see how well i pay attention. i believe psycho has a 3rpm 680 a 700 a bullseye and a hybrid treager with recteq controller from back when they would sale them. i believe he also uses a ugly drum but it was more of a fun project to build and doesn’t see much use. i been guilty of doing fun projects also for no real reason so not knocking on that. i believe there is a weber gasser but he may have sold that to make room for another grill i bet. how did i do?

let me see how well i pay attention. i believe psycho has a 3rpm 680 a 700 a bullseye and a hybrid treager with recteq controller from back when they would sale them. i believe he also uses a ugly drum but it was more of a fun project to build and doesn’t see much use. i been guilty of doing fun projects also for no real reason so not knocking on that. i believe there is a weber gasser but he may have sold that to make room for another grill i bet. how did i do?
Damn, I'm impressed!(y)
Traeger, Weber gasser, and UDS were sold to fund other endeavors.

How long have you been on the Recteq form?

Started smoke in 2020 and The first smoker l got was a Masterbuild and now l have had the RT-590. And going to keep my first that’s my baby.

This is my first and second smoke on the new one.

E9C1E581-DCEB-41D8-A673-8EF442835D04.jpeg
B56EB9CB-13BE-440A-B157-21B2D43107C5.jpeg
EF303179-F398-466D-A035-139BCF5BB947.jpeg
CD120843-DA2E-4D61-B341-28B43FD8B68D.jpeg
DD39608F-C5C2-4CCA-ADF8-574D4A3C86AF.jpeg

The benefits are pretty well covered by @Psycho already - no ads on the site and helping support the site. What does that mean? That means it not only helps pay for web hosting, software licensing, but also helps with giveaways too.

RecTeqForum is NOT affiliated with the company in RecTeq in any way shape or form. I've started the forum because I absolutely love my RT-700 Bull and hate facebook... thus this site was born.

Speaking of giveaways, I recently purchased some rub from RecTeq and noticed they changed their shopping cart software and it looks like giving away items from the RecTeq brand is going to be much easier going forward so I'm pretty excited about that and a new giveaway I'm hoping to do in the near future.

Regardless if you go with the Premium Upgrade or not, we're glad you're here with us.

The benefits are pretty well covered by @Psycho already - no ads on the site and helping support the site. What does that mean? That means it not only helps pay for web hosting, software licensing, but also helps with giveaways too.

RecTeqForum is NOT affiliated with the company in RecTeq in any way shape or form. I've started the forum because I absolutely love my RT-700 Bull and hate facebook... thus this site was born.

Speaking of giveaways, I recently purchased some rub from RecTeq and noticed they changed their shopping cart software and it looks like giving away items from the RecTeq brand is going to be much easier going forward so I'm pretty excited about that and a new giveaway I'm hoping to do in the near future.

Regardless if you go with the Premium Upgrade or not, we're glad you're here with us.
This ^^^^^^^

Thanks, Mike for all your work.

Just did the up gra

Regardless if you go with the Premium Upgrade or not, we're glad you're here with us

Mike you have done an awesome job with the Forum and well worth the contribution!!!

I've been on this forum since Covid hit in early 2020 and I bought my 590. Bought my Bullseye later that year. I not only needed this forum, but I depended on it to guide me through many cooks.

I'm not on daily anymore. I think that sort of is the transition when you get better at what you're doing. But I have made many forum friends and I have gotten some incredible advice.

@Mike thank you for putting this together, bringing all of us together, and maintaining this forum. I just became a premium member. Should have done it a long time ago.

Happy New Year and Happy Smoking,!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back