New rubs with spice rack and I can't decide which rub to use on spare ribs tomorrow.

How do you like the pecan rub. I tried the "Deez Nuts" pecan rub on some non sauced ribs and did not care for it. Have a funny aftertaste. So I'm using it up on pork butts.
The John Henry's Pecan Rub is awesome! I used it last night on a Boston butt with Killer Hogs "The BBQ Rub" and their "Hot BBQ Rub". I've found the combination of the three works really well.

Attachments

• B2B48F62-A3AD-4B1A-8158-CBC085C4C167.jpeg
    B2B48F62-A3AD-4B1A-8158-CBC085C4C167.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 71
Just my opinion, but all the MC rubs are fantastic. Once I run out of others, I'm just buying Matt's product.

Wife went out of town for the week. Did I go too far? It's a bit huge. Anyways...
I can't wait to dig into all my new Lanes, Meat Church, and recteq rubs.

Which one would be best one my pork spare ribs?
I’m both envious and overwhelmed….but I don’t think there is a wrong answer. That’s the beauty of cooking. Experiment with different rubs and find something that you really like (and that is a crowd pleaser if you have mouths to feed, or at least something the wife likes given the $ and space it occupies). Looks like your possibilities are almost endless. Put on some good tunes, crack open a cold one and let it do its thing!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back