New rubs with spice rack and I can't decide which rub to use on spare ribs tomorrow.

Whalercat

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Wife went out of town for the week. Did I go too far? It's a bit huge. Anyways...
I can't wait to dig into all my new Lanes, Meat Church, and recteq rubs.

Which one would be best one my pork spare ribs?

Attachments

• 20220128_170907.jpg
    20220128_170907.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 349
  • 20220128_181708.jpg
    20220128_181708.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 189
  • 20220128_181550.jpg
    20220128_181550.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 247
This is amazing, curious if you're married and if so for how long? Haha. Also, as a big fan of Cinnamon Toast Crunch since childhood, I'm curious what you use it for, if you use it with smoking.

While we're on this topic, I have been using John Henry's spices quite a bit lately and absolutely love them. Lots of sweet with heat.

I also really like Trim Tabbs Pig Powder. View attachment 14598
How do you like the pecan rub. I tried the "Deez Nuts" pecan rub on some non sauced ribs and did not care for it. Have a funny aftertaste. So I'm using it up on pork butts.

Wife went out of town for the week. Did I go too far? It's a bit huge. Anyways...
I can't wait to dig into all my new Lanes, Meat Church, and recteq rubs.

Which one would be best one my pork spare ribs?
Love Meat Church Honey Rib, Recteq Honey Rib and Competition rub. However, my favorite is whitebullsbbq- rack City rub and pulled hog using 3,1,1 method. Pair that with head country apple habanero bbq sauce and damn you’ve got some of the best ribs I’ve ever cooked.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back