Stampede My RT-590 Stampede Made It

Attachments

• 20200801_150650.jpg
    20200801_150650.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 62
I’m not an IT pro but I don’t think hooking up the old router will work unless you use the same network name and password. Even then there may be issues with MAC addresses. If you have more than one Orbi satellite you could unplug the closest one so your signal isn‘t as strong Thus forcing you to the 2.4 ghz band. The other way is what I suggested in another thread-get a long extension chord and roll the Stampede as far down your driveway as it will go to get to the longer range 2.4 ghz. I know it sounds silly but I’ve done it and it works.

I’m not an IT pro but I don’t think hooking up the old router will work unless you use the same network name and password. Even then there may be issues with MAC addresses. If you have more than one Orbi satellite you could unplug the closest one so your signal isn‘t as strong Thus forcing you to the 2.4 ghz band. The other way is what I suggested in another thread-get a long extension chord and roll the Stampede as far down your driveway as it will go to get to the longer range 2.4 ghz. I know it sounds silly but I’ve done it and it works.
Thanks. I would use same network SSID and pasword but also wonder about the MAC address.

If you haven't used WD-40 yet DON'T! Why would you try to remove oil with oil with oil? If you are that anal use automotive wax like RT says after the 1 hour 400 degree burn in. Prepare yourself for the worst case scenario.... Smoke stains around the lid and vents. It ain't a Ferrari. It's a freaking grill! Grills are tools. Tools get dirty!

If you haven't used WD-40 yet DON'T! Why would you try to remove oil with oil with oil? If you are that anal use automotive wax like RT says after the 1 hour 400 degree burn in. Prepare yourself for the worst case scenario.... Smoke stains around the lid and vents. It ain't a Ferrari. It's a freaking grill! Grills are tools. Tools get dirty!
I used alcohol then Bar Keepers on the SS. On the black I used car wax.

Have you got your Stampede dirty yet? ????????
Doing burn in now. Then shutting her down to cool. Then install the you know what and slick the grates up with Canola oil. Then preheat to 210 and then smoke some chicken thighs for 30 minutes. Then turn up to not sure yet to cook. No sear plates.

@Mastertech59 what temp should I turn chicken up too from 210 smoke temp? Does chicken require rest time to hit target temp like steaks do?

@Mastertech59 what temp should I turn chicken up too from 210 smoke temp? Does chicken require rest time to hit target temp like steaks do?
I generally start poultry with skin still on at 225 then after it reaches internal temp of 130 to 140 I turn the grill up to 375 to 400 to finish. Everything needs a rest time and depending on what the cook and size is the times are different and generally will continue to cook in the rest period at these higher finishing temps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back