Bull Meat temp alarm

B.McDevitt

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. RT-300
Has anyone had issues with the meat temp alarm? I’ve tried it a couple of times since I got my bull a month ago and I’m not getting a notification.

Has anyone had issues with the meat temp alarm? I’ve tried it a couple of times since I got my bull a month ago and I’m not getting a notification.
Rec Tec has a update for the app if you can't get the update it keep trying to download it daily.

For the first time I can say mine is been perfect. Saw the update mid-day yesterday and downloaded. I was in the middle of a cook and it just updated. Alarms worked! Also notifications. ??

Rec Tec has a update for the app if you can't get the update it keep trying to download it daily.
Just wondering if I have to uninstall my current app to download the new version? I keep getting a "you have the latest version" message when I try to download it. Please understand I'm not to tech savvy, but I seem to be holding my own, thanks! :)

Just wondering if I have to uninstall my current app to download the new version? I keep getting a "you have the latest version" message when I try to download it. Please understand I'm not to tech savvy, but I seem to be holding my own, thanks! :)
The newest version for Apple is 1.6.1. If you have iOS check on the App Store which version you have. If you you have android, don’t know about that. ??

Hallelujah! The alarms work and the temperature graphing is up to date with the most recent temperature data

Now we need someone to do a long over night cook to see if the charts work to the end of the cook.
Did a cook yesterday for 5 hrs all good. But that’s not overnight where the data usually crashes. Tri tip tomorrow. First One ever. ??

Yeah, when I opened the app, I got the same notification that the app was current, with 1.5(262). When I went into my phones app info selection, I was able to get it to go into Google Play for the update.

Lol..that search function is handy (hint) we've been talking about this stuff since Sat/Sun...
But I did see my first The App works too good. "Too many notifications." Predicted that one...lol
Everyone please enjoy that the thing that caused the most grief now seems to be fixed.
Great Job RecTec !!

Lol..that search function is handy (hint) we've been talking about this stuff since Sat/Sun...
But I did see my first The App works too good. "Too many notifications." Predicted that one...lol
Everyone please enjoy that the thing that caused the most grief now seems to be fixed.
Great Job RecTec !!
A long time in coming but it is really great. Glad to have it working now that the weather is getting nicer, although, 35 degrees last night. End of May, c’mon Mother Nature. ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back