Bull Meat temp alarm

The newest version for Apple is 1.6.1. If you have iOS check on the App Store which version you have. If you you have android, don’t know about that. ??
A long time in coming but it is really great. Glad to have it working now that the weather is getting nicer, although, 35 degrees last night. End of May, c’mon Mother Nature. ??
Definately!
Yeah, when I opened the app, I got the same notification that the app was current, with 1.5(262). When I went into my phones app info selection, I was able to get it to go into Google Play for the update.
Hey thanks for all the help........the new version of the app is installed and working great! (y)

Used both probes on a brisket last night. Flawless!

Attachments

• IMG_1591.jpg
    IMG_1591.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 77
The newest version for Apple is 1.6.1. If you have iOS check on the App Store which version you have. If you you have android, don’t know about that. ??
Another update was released, now 1.6.2 at least for iOS. You can check you version right in the app. Open the app, tap “More” on bottom right, tap version, check update. If needed it’ll take you to the App Store to get the latest update. Haven’t tried my alarms since updating, fingers crossed!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back