Bullseye Meat prices

MikeyB

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Could not believe the price of a rack of baby backs at my local supermarket last night.
I’m sure it’s only going to get worse.

99DB5BFC-4978-46DC-819F-317B38638FE9.jpeg

I paid $5:00 for a halve gallon of milk last week at Walmart,and Florida is full of dairy’s. It’s crazy. I just watch for the buy one get one deals and take advantage of that. Thankfully we have a deep freeze to stock up.

Just saw in the local flyer $2.99 for fresh spares, snow or not I'm going for a ride today. Paid $6.99 for BB's last week.

It's crazy times indeed.

Dad raises cows and is where I normally get my beef (sometimes gotta pick up those massive ribeyes at costco's) ;) he had to set an appointment with the butcher back in December 2021 to take the cows in to be butchered in Jan 2023 because the butcher shop is so backed up.

Nuts!

I grew up in the neighborhood behind there! I remember when they first opened
Ah the good old days!

I do the same. I live in a very rural area. I work in Mexico so when I go home I cook and invite the neighbors over for a get together. $250.00 to feed 8 people is wearing me out. The nearest walmart, sams, or HEB is a 3 hour round trip drive. Add the price of fuel to the food and ,,,,, well you do the math. Killing me.

Hit up my Buthcher today for a massive rack of Dino Bones ($80.00) I am throwing those. Bad boys on the RT 700 tomorrow morning.
I noticed there babyback ribs are $2 cheaper per pound than my local super market. That’s a bit off for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan Hollister
Back