Meat prices

1woodpencil

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Since I was a dairy farm kid we would take our beef, and hogs to our country slaughter house. This started in 1958 and is continuing today this many years later. The son and two daughters continue the business today with all modern tech knowledge and marketing. I love going there about 4-5 times a year as I usually buy for grandkids and now great grandkids. All meat is choice and prime, beef and pork. They do a business and do not advertise any at all. What ever their prices are their customers do not question. They service their community and do business with a farmers market in a well known city close to me. My order is pretty consistent running about 380 to 400 hundred dollars each time. Always love to go there. Best of the best. When I went there Monday it was close to 500 dollars and they went out of their way to explain to me their rise in prices. Two things since having kids and working, two things I have never cinced on or questioned, food and medical care. Best of the best. Thousands of dollars for a piece of metal that burns pellets and people complain about the food prices they put on it. Oh well, just a great grandfather, nam vet, patriot American, all kids college educated and take care of mimi and I. Life is good and my slaughter house is the best. God Bless your family and God bless America.

I have a place I can order various meats from a side of beef down to a single steak. They raise all their own animals, and pay to have a full time USDA inspector at the plant, etc. You can get beef, pig, goat, boar, elk, etc.

I normally do the mixed freezer packs, but have been thinking about getting a quarter of beef to stock up the freezer.

May God Bless you sir and your family. Have a great 4th.

And thank you for your service.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan Hollister
Back