Mail order rib shop anyone??

My Wild Fork order arrived yesterday and it looks great. I got a rack of spares, a rack of back ribs, a tri-tip, and two Berkshire pork chops. The chops were so large that I reverse seared only one for the wife and I last night. The flavor was outstanding, much, much better than supermarket chops. I rarely buy chops or pork loin anymore just because I find them to be so flavorless. I’ll be ordering more of these from Wild Fork, and look for more Berkshire cuts when they are in stock.
3718FEA3-7D5B-4A32-9D8F-25F1D2CA7DD5.jpeg

My Wild Fork order arrived yesterday and it looks great. I got a rack of spares, a rack of back ribs, a tri-tip, and two Berkshire pork chops. The chops were so large that I reverse seared only one for the wife and I last night. The flavor was outstanding, much, much better than supermarket chops. I rarely buy chops or pork loin anymore just because I find them to be so flavorless. I’ll be ordering more of these from Wild Fork, and look for more Berkshire cuts when they are in stock.
View attachment 12402

Been watching those chops for a while now waiting to see them back in stock. Lucky you must have timed them right. Sometimes they come small so I usually try to order 3 at a time just in case. I was not a big chop fan till these either.

View attachment 12402
Looks great, enjoy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back