RT-1070 Looking for a nearly new 1070

pmnitro

Located in East Texas. Any 1070’s with cabinet for sale? Something close to new please.
I’m new to Recteq so unsure if the grill is out of production or if Recteq is behind in orders. I don’t see any new available for the manufacturer.
Thanks.

Yes, the 1070 has been discontinued. RT says a replacement is in the works “sometime this year.” Some have had problems with auger jams on the 1070 and, while RT won’t say so, I suspect that is the reason it was dropped.

Personally, I think you can do better than a 1070, but that’s just my opinion. Shop on!

Being in TX, you may fare better than I did. Read through my old posts before you decide you really want one.
When it works - I love it. When it doesn't work - is a bit too often for me. Always fixable, just a PITA.
Since you're in TX - go BFG!

Edit: They're all close to new. Less than 2yrs old and only produced for about a year.
Edit2: Shipping it is going to $UCK!

Last edited:
Called Recteq HQ this AM. They say there is a replacement coming to take over for the 1070. Not sure if it will be a new model but it will have some minor design changes and "should" be available by late March or early April. Rep on phone could not be precise, he could have been just hyping what I wanted to hear. I am moving from DC metro to PHX in April and want a built-in. @SmokeOCD what is BFG? Are there other alternatives for a built-in style pellet grill?

Ok we can work something out if you HAVE TO HAVE a 1070. BFG is the big effin grill.
I took care of it, I’ll even give you the “extra cart” I have. We’ll see.

Located in East Texas. Any 1070’s with cabinet for sale? Something close to new please.
I’m new to Recteq so unsure if the grill is out of production or if Recteq is behind in orders. I don’t see any new available for the manufacturer.
Thanks.
They are discontinued. I am in East Texas region (greater Houston). I have two 1070's with cabinets with all parts. Both are in great shape and purchased together. Just over a year old. I am doing some remodeling/landscaping to my back yard and would like to sell one of them to make some room. Did a google search and came across this post. Let me know if you are still interested and we can work something out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan Hollister
Back