Bull iOS app

Beavercreek_smoker

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I just received and assembled my new RT-700 today. I got it in it’s parking spot and downloaded the app. It was pretty uneventful getting WiFi working.

what I noticed playing with extreme smoke to going to 225 and then going to 400 for the burnin is that the app sends me notices everytime I hit the + or - temp button. I wish there was a way to delay any notices till I got to my desired preset temp. Say 5 seconds or something like that. Am I doing something wrong?

I just received and assembled my new RT-700 today. I got it in it’s parking spot and downloaded the app. It was pretty uneventful getting WiFi working.

what I noticed playing with extreme smoke to going to 225 and then going to 400 for the burnin is that the app sends me notices everytime I hit the + or - temp button. I wish there was a way to delay any notices till I got to my desired preset temp. Say 5 seconds or something like that. Am I doing something wrong?
Ya, unfortunately every time you pause on a temp or tap a +/- you will get an alert.

This happens to me as well. I'm sure they will make an update for it. When I first installed the app a few months back, I didn't get any notifications :) So I'll take this little 'bug' :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkroll
Back