I miss my Durty Gurl…

BEARFN

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hello all, looking for an assist here, I have never mixed my own spices, found a few my family loves and have stuck with it.. I know that the Durty Gurl Bloody Mary Rub was discontinued however I’m just about out and it’s one of my family’s favorites for poultry.

Anyone know of a close replacement or have a homemade version of it that they like and can share ?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 2898514A-BDC7-43CE-A23E-F894D3D53F7D.jpeg
    2898514A-BDC7-43CE-A23E-F894D3D53F7D.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 344
  • 1EFB0EFC-AED2-48BC-BAAB-64954381AF17.jpeg
    1EFB0EFC-AED2-48BC-BAAB-64954381AF17.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 205
You’ll like the Lanes Bloody Mary Rub
I started out with 3 of Lanes Rubs and I now have every Rub they make…haven’t found any I didn’t care for

Hello all, looking for an assist here, I have never mixed my own spices, found a few my family loves and have stuck with it.. I know that the Durty Gurl Bloody Mary Rub was discontinued however I’m just
I miss mine too

Been a year since she went away… Guess that guitar player sure could play

Hello all, looking for an assist here, I have never mixed my own spices, found a few my family loves and have stuck with it.. I know that the Durty Gurl Bloody Mary Rub was discontinued however I’m just about out and it’s one of my family’s favorites for poultry.

Anyone know of a close replacement or have a homemade version of it that they like and can share ?

Thanks in advance!
Lanes BBQ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gymanji
Back