RT-1250 How many aluminum pans will fit on a 1250?

Critdawg

Grill(s) owned
  1. BFG
I’m wondering how many 1/2 and full size aluminum pans will fit on the 1250. Anyone know?

3 half pans fit easily. 4 do not fit. 1 full pan and 1 half pan might fit but it would be tight.

Hope this helps

20220509_072154.jpg

That’s what I thought as well. I do the same thing, but with hotel pans instead of aluminum pans.
Hotel pans 😅 is that shines, as well called them in the restaurant! Inquiring minds just gotta know 😀

For those who do not know, Hotel pans I use them for everything, food prep to drip pans. Not a single use item like their aluminum cousins!
Here we go again; something else that I don’t have but probably need. :rolleyes: From the link, they can be pricey little devils. Oh well, it is only the green stuff.:ROFLMAO:

For those who do not know, Hotel pans I use them for everything, food prep to drip pans. Not a single use item like their aluminum cousins!
I've had a bunch in several different sizes for years. I even have some of the smaller ones for frying stations for flour, egg wash, then breading. They also make sheet pans in the same dimensions that you can get some very resilient wire racks that nest perfectly inside. I use these often in my grill as they eliminate outdoor cleanup and they fit (strategically placed) in the dishwasher. The full sheet pans with the wire racks are ideal when you're applying rub to briskets, pork shoulders, etc.

I bought some lids for some of the hotel pans. I found out that you can use bungee cords to hold the lids on securely when transporting food to someone else's event.

Another smaller bonus as they are in standardized sizes, they stack and store fairly easily for big pans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back