Trailblazer How do you move your 340?

wrecktech

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
  2. Trailblazer
I store my 340 and 590 in the same locked shed for security reasons. Moving my 590 is not an issue right now but I am going to grab the comp cart when they become available again. The 340 manual/instructions say not to move it with the legs fully extended. I took note of that and still moved it anyways being careful. Now I'm wondering if there are any mods for casters at least on the other two legs. I think RT doesn't make a comp cart style for the 340 considering how small it is but I think being able to move this grill with the legs fully extended should have been a consideration.

I always just pick it up and move it by putting my hands on the frame underneath the barrel.
I used the handle on the side without wheels. I was just hoping to have 4 wheels total even if two are casters like my 590.

I got tired of having to take short steps walking backward so I built some folding handles but found if the hopper is full it will try to tip over backward. So I had to lock them in the extended position to maintain control.
recteq 001 (Small).JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuddyBill
Back