Hot Pellet Grill Deals

Wife is gonna think I totally lost it.. just ordered 5X Maple. I am already struggling on storage for what I have. But she doesn't argue at dinner time :).. Ribs are on since 9AM.

I mean how can you pass this up? Plus the 5% off for using their CC that you pay right off and store pickup.

If things don't work out I guess I can always use the pellets to heat the cardboard box I'm gonna be living in this winter 🙄

I mentioned it and got a reaction that was somewhere between this

and this

Hate My Life I Give Up GIF

I’m going to have to disclose it sooner than later I think.. likely she will come to pick them up when ready with me unless I can sneak it somehow. It’s not right around the corner so kinda have to plan it somewhat.

Never thought buying pellets would be this much of a issue LOL! I think we need help!

you know im thinking she might be trying to pass off all the cooking to me now that i think about it. i believe sdynak had the same issue, will have to be sure to over complement her cooking from now on

you know im thinking she might be trying to pass off all the cooking to me now that i think about it. i believe sdynak had the same issue, will have to be sure to over complement her cooking from now on

Yes exactly!! She will drop suttle hints and if like my wife come right out and say it. With the help I got here on that suggestion, it has certainly taperd off but now I’m vigilant on the subject :)..

Good luck .. you are a wise man for noticing early on and intervention is key!

Last edited:
im a few clearance deals away from a busted floor joist. i think if i explain i need multiple rooms for pellet storage to protect the structural integrity of the house she may make me stop buying pellets. or i may have to talk her into a second grill to burn more in? bfg is probably a hungry grill

You should see my poor cart I stack my pallets on at the moment... it's got a nice sag right in the middle where it's been overloaded. :D haha
Right there with you. Yesterday's fun in the garage was rearranging stuff and finally building shelves bought a long time ago -- all to find space for pellets... Stocking up on the Lowe's deal has consequences.

Oh, and I discovered that Tractor Supply sells Bear Mountain, most 20# for $9.99.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srbbates
Back