Hot Pellet Grill Deals

Lowe's no longer shows my el cheapo order for Kingsford Signature pellets as Backordered. There may still be hope.

In the meantime the maple pellets were available again briefly. Ordered 3 bags (max it would allow).
The story has a happy ending. Got the call to pickup the 3 bags of Maple pellets and 9 of the 10 bags of Signature blend. I may never get the 10th bag but that's OK. Time to start burning these cheap pellets!

Funny, I got an email that 8 of my 10 bags can be picked up. They estimated the other two bags would be available for pick up January 1, 2500. I plan to wait them out!
EDB07F04-5156-41B9-98CD-EA89D8C1E35C.jpeg

This is crazy! I was just about to post this wonder news.

$69 for any color for the Thermapen MK4 is crazy!!!
Awesome, just placed an ordered for one. Was checking out their website the other day for the other deal and it was no longer.
Glad I checked this site today. Thanks guys.

check some of your local lowes store for kingsford cherry 20lb pellets. some stores have them for $19 others $5. have to order for instore pickup. just change locations a few times

Attachments

• 9FAF8050-C2DC-4D94-81FF-7E22EB5F1948.png
    9FAF8050-C2DC-4D94-81FF-7E22EB5F1948.png
    659.3 KB · Views: 79
Not sure how you guys are buying 10? I just placed two orders of 5 each because that was the max allowed. Still a great deal even with shipping and tax!

I have only done store pickup with 15.. maybe it is a shipping limitation?

edit - they must have changed it. Even pickup is limiting. I was able to order 15 last time.

Seeing the Maple in stock again.. 20# for $5.39 .. Not sure how long they will last or if regional. Shows shipping & in store pickup avail.

Maple Pellets
Almost wish I hadn't seen this. ;) It's too good to ignore. Maple isn't the best match for beef, so not sure how much more I want to stockpile on top of what I already bought.

the cherry deal seems to be specific stores are clearanced. you have to check a few locations in you are with the shop this store selection. but once you find them they are 5.39 and available for pick up because its already at the store. one of my stores still has them for that price but i already have 11 bags of them so really don’t need more. if hickory goes cheap i will buy alot and sell of some others

Attachments

• D9BBCD71-09A3-4A2F-8F7D-9FC18C5268A1.png
    D9BBCD71-09A3-4A2F-8F7D-9FC18C5268A1.png
    665.5 KB · Views: 77

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back