Hot Pellet Grill Deals

I come from the camp that it is much easier to ask for Forgiveness, than to ask for Permission!
You know... I said the above as a joke, but it is really True! And over the years I have really perfected it. I guess it all started out of necessity way back as a young Marine. Believe me when I say "Maverick" didn't have S%!T on me. And the wife, well they can't stay mad forever (just seems that way)! Besides they have to eat too and in my house if it comes off the stove, out of the oven or off the pit... I made it. So I mean come on. The only thing that you really have worry about is if you taught her to shoot and she knows where you keep the ammo!

It only makes sense to stock up when you find good deals. I do that with wood for my projects, whiskey for ME (too bad beer gets old), water and other necessities. The secret to all of this is finding what your wife likes and load her up too. My wife loves to garden, so we have an abundance of mulch, potting soil and pots on hand (whatever it takes). Oh, and I always, always keep good tires on and a good battery in the riding lawn mower, and make sure the fuel is topped off. Then show her how much fun it is to ride it with music from headphones and a drink of her choice (while you BBQ and prepare to feed her for a job well done).

Last edited:
The deal on Kingsford Signature pellets is available again at Lowes - 20# for $5.39. Just ordered more & canceled the Maple pellets.

(Wonder if I'll get the other bag scheduled for January 2500....)

Just order some too. Thanks for the heads up.

Don't tell her.
Explain there was a mixup at Lowes and 5 bags of pellets were accidentally ordered.

I just got back from Lowe’s. Checked on the two bags that were shorted on my first order. They basically told me it would be best to cancel those two bags and order more online with home delivery. They said they weren’t going to be stocking the Signature Blend any more. I looked around and our store didn’t have any Kingsford pellets.

I just got back from Lowe’s. Checked on the two bags that were shorted on my first order. They basically told me it would be best to cancel those two bags and order more online with home delivery. They said they weren’t going to be stocking the Signature Blend any more. I looked around and our store didn’t have any Kingsford pellets.
As far as I know, my local Lowe’s has never carried the Kingsford pellets. I’ve looked for them every time I am in there, which is about once a week, and nothing.

@Greg Jones ours had a good selection of them for quite a while. This winter they had Maple and Signature on sale for $7.99 but still had other flavors. Now nothing.

I'm doing this all online or in the app, even though I'm at the store a couple days each week. Haven't bothered looking for the pellets on the shelf if I'm honest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back