Bullseye High Lift Hinge

thats a good looking hinge. looks solid! i like the comp cart for bullseye also but he is sold out. and they was pretty expensive. i think that guy was the one who made the original 700 comp cart, it looks just like what recteq makes now but his was 800 made in usa vs 399 china. i like those bull logos to. that would look sick on the from of a comp cart

It's all very nice but... it is sorta like trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear with the cart and all. If I could afford the $1200 + I would have bought RT 700 in the first place. I always wanted a Rectec grill so I bought the one I could afford and the right size for cooking for two. So far I am happy with the B-830 just the way it is.

It's all very nice but... it is sorta like trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear with the cart and all. If I could afford the $1200 + I would have bought RT 700 in the first place. I always wanted a Rectec grill so I bought the one I could afford and the right size for cooking for two. So far I am happy with the B-830 just the way it is.
i agree with you completely. those accessories look awesome but dang there expensive. im sure his cost are high being a small shop but that’s expensive. i do like that hinge though. looks sturdy. i like the 380 and will probably eventually buy one also.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuddyBill
Back