Now Available - DRG High-Lift Hinge System for the RT-380 Bullseye

Mannydog

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
  2. Bullseye
For those of us waiting for the newest DRG hinge-lift system for the Bullseye RT-380, it's now showing as available on the DRG website. Sounds like there are only limited supplies.
This lift-hinge allows you to use a 22 -Inch Kettle Rotisserie kit, pizza oven insert, etc. with the Bullseye.

https://drgcustomcarts.us/collections/bullseye/products/new-high-lift-bullseye-hinge-system

I just ordered one and will plan to post pix & review once I get it installed, though the website says it may take 4-6 weeks for pre-orders.

Attachments

• DRG S-1 Stainless Hinge-Lift for RT380.jpg
    DRG S-1 Stainless Hinge-Lift for RT380.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
its not cheap but honestly looks like a fair price for what they are offering. thats pretty dang sweet

No doubt. Watching the video on the DRG page you can tell they are well-made, and he really loves RecTeq products. I wasn't even 100% certain I was going to get one until today. Had been periodically checking the website to see if any items were available, and before I knew it, I clicked "Add to Cart" and a chunk of my Christmas bonus went bye-bye.

It does look cool, and appears to be very well designed. Not sure I'd be willing to spend $250 to put a different hinge on a $400 grill though. :oops:

It does look cool, and appears to be very well designed. Not sure I'd be willing to spend $250 to put a different hinge on a $400 grill though. :oops:
This is where I'm at. Great design and is something I'm interested in, but its a tough sell at $235; at its non-presale price of $289 its a non-starter for me.

Just a heads-up that this DRG Hinge System for the Bullseye is available again. Same website as linked above.

I got one & installed it in February, and it has been very handy for adding the rotisserie/pizza oven insert.

Attachments

• 8E4704EB-E6E3-4361-A2CC-1F27B7C7E8EB.jpeg
    8E4704EB-E6E3-4361-A2CC-1F27B7C7E8EB.jpeg
    979.8 KB · Views: 120

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back