Have you ever had Wifi Alarms work?

Have your Wifi alarms ever worked?

• Total voters
Yup, same here.
Thought I would pass this along to everyone. My alarms have worked flawlessly since day one UNTIL LAST NIGHT. Last night the normal alarms were going off while the grill pre-heated and I set my alarms as usual for an overnight cook and they didn’t go off when they should have. Fortunately I woke up and checked my phone and the meat was only a couple degrees above the alarm setting. Now I can’t get any of the alarms to trip. I’ve triple checked all the things that could be operator error and eliminated that possibility. Has anyone tried removing and re-installing the app?

Ok, I'll check one more time before making the phone call with people here. Anyone that didn't have any operational alarms find any resolve to this problem and if so, please share? I tried again to un-install app and download again with no such luck. Sure would be nice to have that luxury that was paid for. Awesome unit without, but like buying a car with AC but doesn't work.

I have been in touch with them. They are working on it is what I hear. I have a friend with a 590 and android and his used to work. Now they don't either. Man, I don't want to return the grill, but I'm leaning that way. Agreed, this is like buying a car with AC and it doesn't work.

I have a family member chronic food allergies, and meat and veggies are almost the extent of what he can eat, so we smoke all the time. Overnight, all the time. I have ruined meat from this not working..

Yes, that's obvious and didn't need to be said. I guess you know everything they did to the apps and it's all on me.

Should add another item on the ballot,

Didn’t even know there was an alarm

So, where are these alarms of which you speak? My app works perfectly and is how I turn my Bull on and operate it. Where do I find the alarms?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back