Bull Hand Held Temp Probe Recommendations

leelee

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Anybody have a recommendation? Does it really matter? Lots of different ones on Amazon but with mixed reviews. Thanks guys

Thermopop by Thermoworks. Excellent tool.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 10.33.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 10.33.35 AM.png
    352.2 KB · Views: 85
I highly recommend Thermoworks. They have multiple options and the flagship is the Thermapen Mk4. The current sale is a good opportunity.

I also own a Javelin Pro if you're looking to spend less. It works well, just a little slower than the Thermapen.

Inkbird and Thermopro also sell units but I don't own either of their handhelds.

I have the $18 inkbirk that is awesome for the price. Accurate and fairly fast. Usb-c rechargeable. I have some thermoworks stuff too, but the inkbird is a crazy value.

I have been using a Maverick TP-100 for a few years, but always wanted to try out the MK4 since I have heard it has a much faster response rate than the Maverick. Mastertech, thanks for the heads up on the sale at Thermoworks! I finally pulled the trigger on a MK4 today. Sorry, did not mean to hijack the thread, just wanted to affirm the value of selecting the MK4 for everyone.

Thermopop is pretty instant also. MK4 will do you good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back