Stampede GMG pizza oven is awesome

I'm about to pull the trigger on the link that @pungo listed. That is the pizza oven for the 700/1250, correct? Also, how large of a pizza can you make in it?

Took some measurements 14 X 16

25BA42FE-C7F5-4BDF-B4C3-4B6C83539D2B.jpeg
970A15B9-9165-4536-8086-209CB032FF6A.jpeg

6438FA25-379C-48E1-9C6A-D244EE632992.jpeg

Attachments

• D51A10EF-A3DE-4F90-9A30-E87E00165D63.jpeg
    D51A10EF-A3DE-4F90-9A30-E87E00165D63.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 83
Last edited:
There is 1 just listed on e-Bay which I got in brand new condition from the same listing/seller.. $75 is a hell of a deal

It will go quick

GMG-Pizza-Oven
You’re going to get me into trouble, @sdynak ! I just signed up for the Combustion Inc. thermometer that @Greg Jones brought to our attention, and now this 🤣. Do you think my accountant would notice if I embezzle money from myself?

Last edited:
You’re going to get me into trouble, @sdynak ! I just signed up for The Combustion Inc. thermometer that @Greg Jones recommended, and now this 🤣. Do you think my accountant would notice if I embezzle money from myself?

LOL.. you have to live life to the fullest every day 😁 .. go for it!

Best $75 you will ever spend for your grilling.

LOL.. you have to live life to the fullest every day 😁 .. go for it!

Best $75 you will ever spend for your grilling.
Thank you so much for the heads up! I do enjoy getting into trouble 😁.

Yes.. the demo one was sold (mine was brand new when I got it) and I posted to the open box following that. Same seller e-bay or website :).
Yes, I posted the link back in January prior to you purchasing one then you posting the links. Since IPlayWithMeat wanted one and it sold out on ebay, I posted the link again so they could order one. If IPlayWithMeat doesn't snag one, then maybe they really don't want it :unsure:

Yes, I posted the link back in January prior to you purchasing one then you posting the links. Since IPlayWithMeat wanted one and it sold out on ebay, I posted the link again so they could order one. If IPlayWithMeat doesn't snag one, then maybe they really don't want it :unsure:
Much appreciated, @sdynak and @pungo ! Thank you!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back