GmG Pizza Oven

Screenshot_20230412_181043_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230412_181109_Gallery.jpg

It is the Green Mountain Grill Daniel Boone / Jim Bowie model pizza oven. They are sold online at several locations and cost around $150. If it is the Trek / Davey Crocket model it will be way too small. That is for the GMG travel grill. I bought mine as a scratch and dent on ebay for $79 and it was in perfect condition. I can cook a 16 inch pizza on it.
GMG Pizza Oven

It is the Green Mountain Grill Daniel Boone / Jim Bowie model pizza oven. They are sold online at several locations and cost around $150. If it is the Trek / Davey Crocket model it will be way too small. That is for the GMG travel grill. I bought mine as a scratch and dent on ebay for $79 and it was in perfect condition. I can cook a 16 inch pizza on it.
GMG Pizza Oven
Looks fantastic! Do you mind answering a couple questions? What is the model number of the oven and where did you get it? How big of a pizza will it take? Thanks!
It’s a GMG – 4023 I bought mine recently here: https://www.bbqislandinc.com/

Fits perfect on my 590 with no modifications and works great. I’m guessing it would fit up to a 16 inch pizza but I’ve been doing about 12 inch pizzas. With the grill set to 400 to 450 you’ll end up with stone temperature between 675 and 775. I had mine set tonight on 450 and the stone temperature was 775.

IMG_2577.jpeg

IMG_2579.jpeg

IMG_2516.jpeg

haven't broken mine out yet due to spring delaying itself here. How long does it take for the stone to get to temp out of curiosity?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan Hollister
Back