Food Prices

I didn't buy any. They had WAYGU hamburger meat too, I think it was $5.99/lb. I can't remember the price on the steaks, I think they were something like $30 or $40/lb. Still much better than our local BBQ store. They have frozen WAGYU steaks and each one is over $100. I just stick with the Costco prime briskets unless there is a really good sale on somewhere else. It has to be a big difference though because I can really tell the difference when it isn't a Costco prime brisket.

I did buy one of the WAGYU briskets during the summer to give it a try. It was a little better than the Costco prime but not double the price better.
I had a Costco prime brisket and it was one of the best briskets.

I have noticed that the prices for steaks have gone way up to the point I hardly ever buy steak anymore. On the other end, ground chuck seems to have stayed at a reasonably good price.

I have noticed that the prices for steaks have gone way up to the point I hardly ever buy steak anymore. On the other end, ground chuck seems to have stayed at a reasonably good price.
Ground chuck from butcher was about $6 per pound. Pork has remained reasonable.

So, a question for you Christmas carnivores.....

Have meat prices gone up or am I just financially embarrassed? Actually, seems like all food prices have gone up roughly 30%.
try Wild Fork their meat prices are reasonable prime brisket is $2.98 a pound rib eye is $7.98 lb.

https://wildforkfoods.com/
Looks like this brisket is temporarily out of stock
2924EFFA-2E08-49A5-8DCE-735E3CE868D5.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back