Fake Rec Tec Parts

Sanmanq2

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I googled Rec Tec replacement wheels and was directed to a Rec Tec showing an 80% off all products sale for one day only so I purchased a 700 competition cart. After I paid my email receipt was from a Chinese site. Anyone have this happen

I googled Rec Tec replacement wheels and was directed to a Rec Tec showing an 80% off all products sale for one day only so I purchased a 700 competition cart. After I paid my email receipt was from a Chinese site. Anyone have this happen

I ran across that site as well. I was going to let folks here know about a couple things being on sale, but looked at other things and found unrealistic prices on too many of them. Too good to be true. So, it ain't.

You've been had. Call the card company NOW! if not sooner.

You've been scammed.

Seen it yesterday, they had the RT -700 listed for $95.00. I knew it was a scammer right away.

I kinda went nuts and spent my retirement funds on 700 RT-700s. It was too good of a deal to pass up! Looks like the first delivery just showed up.

6F4C0975-B582-4523-9551-BAC0F791D07A.jpeg

This might be a little off the subject but, I purchased a sear kit for the RT-700 at the same time that I ordered a RT-1250. The sear kit was delivered with the grill and I like it just fine but I didn’t get the spatula that it shows in the picture. Should I have gotten one and if so should I call cs in the morning and have them send me one?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back