Summer Clearance sale????

MikeyB

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Just happened to got to Rec Teq”s website and this page popped up, what is this all about?

MODERATOR NOTICE - This is a SCAM website. There is NO way in heck you're getting a brand new RecTeq grill for $100. DO NOT USE THE SITE MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD OR PICTURES BELOW!!!

Attachments

• 6D6057D1-3641-4A2A-85F8-8183331C3EDD.png
    6D6057D1-3641-4A2A-85F8-8183331C3EDD.png
    2 MB · Views: 371
  • BF89B2AF-E184-4CD6-8F4D-0B976E31524D.png
    BF89B2AF-E184-4CD6-8F4D-0B976E31524D.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 199
  • 20EE9E1D-E392-4F33-A43A-17F431B33BE3.png
    20EE9E1D-E392-4F33-A43A-17F431B33BE3.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 205
Last edited by a moderator:
i cant find it. but you post a link and i will gets me enough bfg grills to last a lifetime.

i found it. i dont think thats a legit site. still says rectec in places. rectequs.store

Definitely BS, but man if it was legit I’d bang out sick today and spend a boat load of money.

I hope them the best of luck getting them shut down. I run a few R/C forums as well and we get questions about these types of sites all the time. Someone gets one scam site knocked out, and another one pops up to take it's place.
It wouldn't hurt for RT to make an announcement across their social media accounts that these sites aren't legit.

It wouldn't hurt for RT to make an announcement across their social media accounts that these sites aren't legit.
I get your point and it certainly wouldn't hurt and maybe I'm just being cynical here - really common sense should kick in at some point.

This fake recteq site is no different than the fake R/C sites. Offering items that normally sell for several hundreds/thousands for $5.00-100.00 should be a no brainier that something isn't right.

Who Knows Idk GIF by MOODMAN

I get your point and it certainly wouldn't hurt and maybe I'm just being cynical here - really common sense should kick in at some point.

This fake recteq site is no different than the fake R/C sites. Offering items that normally sell for several hundreds/thousands for $5.00-100.00 should be a no brainier that something isn't right.

Common sense isn't all that common.

I hear you. At the same time I see bands and other artists who offer reminders about their official accounts, and to ignore imposters. The scammers are gonna scam no matter what.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back