Stampede Customer Service

Dano

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Anyone reading this considering purchasing a RecTeq grill I just wanted to say you will not find better customer service for a pellet grill.
Every time I had questions (not many I will add) about anything they were quick to either return my call or email.
Last night I emailed and this morning I received an e-mail telling me they will send me what I need, no charge, no questions asked.
I have owned my 590 for almost a year. I would buy it again in a heartbeat. The 590 has been great and so has customer service.

I would second most that has been said.

It has been my experience that RecTeq goes way beyond what most individuals would consider reasonable customer service. They have been extremely responsive to anything I have needed, and have been awesome when it comes to replacing components. Product is first-class. Probably the best company in this sector I have ever dealt with. Strongly recommended.

I'll echo everyone else.
I don't think you will find better customer service anywhere. The best thing is they just don't act nice on the phone like most places. RecTeq actually follow through in a very timely manner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineGriller
Back