Cooking pellets

PRC

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
I see they sell a fifteen 40lb bag bulk buy for $405.00 delivered to Ct. tax included. i want to try out their pellets but do not want to store/use 600lb‘s. Looking to see if there are two others that would like to split the buy. We would each get five 40lb bags of your choice of type of pellets for $135.00. I am willing to coordinate the buy and place the order. I would have them delivered to my house in Granby, Ct. You would have to pick them up at my address. If anyone is interested let me know.

You can buy them on Amazon, if you just want to try them out.

Amazon only has the hickory and perfect mix bags. They are also much more expensive than getting them direct from Cooking Pellets in a bulk buy.

What is the actual delivery charge? That doesn't sound like a great deal to me. Lumberjack pellets from Home Of Economy right now are $6.99/ 20#

I've been using LumberJack and my last purchase was around $0.35/pound, any mix of wood, 20 or 40 pound bags. BBQ Pellets Online has 1/4, 1/2 or 1 ton shipments or "group buys" which are 1 ton split four ways, 1/4 ton each, which of course you could split even more on your own. The individual shipments can either be picked up at a freight terminal or delivered (at extra cost), but the "group buys" have to picked up at a freight terminal.

How much is the WM delivered LJ where you are? here in western Ma it's kind of pricey, $33 for 20 lbs.
I ordered from WM a small 10 pound bag of Lumber Jack Maple-Hickory-Cherry - Competition Blend pellets just just to try out for $19.74 free shipping.

I ordered from WM a small 10 pound bag of Lumber Jack Maple-Hickory-Cherry - Competition Blend pellets just just to try out for $19.74 free shipping.
Received pellets today. Walmart had a difference source to ship to me. The packing slip said to please consider ordering direct from their website where our prices are lower. Has anyone tried this place before?

https://bbqpelletsonline.com/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
I smell smoke
Back