Cleaning deep stains

I’d say that is an amazing improvement over what you showed us at the start of this thread. Thanks for the follow-up post. I need to get some of that stuff.
Well, my Cameo order arrived yesterday and I tried it out today with positive results. I didn’t have time to get into a full cleaning mode today, so no photos but just using a pad of wet paper towels and some Cameo cleaned the test area quite nicely. It isn’t the magic bullet we’d all like to find—spray on and wipe off— but it does remove the smoke and grease residue nicely with just a little elbow grease.

Thanks, @Winkler for the suggestion. Cameo has found a place in my cleaning supplies kit.

Following up with some before/after photos using Cameo and a Brillo Heavy Duty Premium Scour pad (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DZ1K1JK?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1):

IMG_2308.jpeg

IMG_2306.jpeg

IMG_2315.jpeg

A bit of light elbow grease was required, but no real heavy work. It took a little experience to get the powder on the pad and then add just enough water to create a paste, but after that it went quickly. I found that putting a light coat of paste on the dirty surface and waiting about 5 minutes before continuing provided good results. YMMV

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back