Bullseye 380

g_morin

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bullseye
Hello all, new to pellet grills but not grilling… I’m noticing my Bullseye is smoking from the hopper way more than the firebox. I cleaned it out, vacuumed and restarted and it’s still doing the same. Can anyone help me out? I think the auger is stuck or something.

Thank You
Glenn

Also make sure the lid spacer is in place…again, as @Lager1829 said, it needs to breath.

Hello all, new to pellet grills but not grilling… I’m noticing my Bullseye is smoking from the hopper way more than the firebox. I cleaned it out, vacuumed and restarted and it’s still doing the same. Can anyone help me out? I think the auger is stuck or something.

Thank You
Glenn
I have a RT-700. Not sure I know the differences between your Bullseye and my Bull. I think they’re a bit different…but I’m not sure.

The only times I’ve seen posts on 700’s doing that is when the user was cooking on high heat and then turned the temp control way down. That resulted in some pellets burning back up into the auger shaft. So I’m not sure if that’s what you’re experiencing or something else.

For the vents I use a paint can opener. The curved tip can be inserted from the inside of the lid. Just scrape back and forth. Use a wire brush to clean the soot off of the lid and barrel rim.
PXL_20240522_173915259.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back