Barbecues Galore Pellets?

tjadamsmoke

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
I’ve been looking for pellets locally and came across Barbeques Galore store branded pellets. Has anyone used them and if so any thoughts?

No Rural King but if I did I’d get Lumberjack?. I can actually get Lumberjack but it runs $18 around here. Trying to find some other options.

The $18 is for a 20# bag, so that’s a bit steep. I was able to get LJ from Dicks online last night for buy 1 get 1 50% off which was a pretty good deal plus I only paid $5 total for shipping on 120#.

Still curious about the Barbeques Galore pellets for future reference though just haven’t found anyone that’s used them. The stores are in TX, AZ, and NV.

Just picked up 400 lbs of Lumberjack Pellets at Rural King for 4.99 per 20 lb bag! Gotta love a sale!

Just picked up 400 lbs of Lumberjack Pellets at Rural King for 4.99 per 20 lb bag! Gotta love a sale!

Wholly smoke you weren't kidding. Just looked at their website. 4.99!! :po_Oo_O:p cant beat that. To bad shipping wasnt cheaper. $300.00 for 8 bags hahah..

I got in on the deal last night too got 200# for $32 (had $10 reward). Plus free guaranteed delivery by the 14th or the entire order is free, haha.
I heard that Dick’s stopped selling LJ on line tonight and just checked it out and it’s true. Something tells me they won’t bring them back up until either the 22nd when Rural King’s sale ends or they change their match policy to exclude them. They have to be taking a bath on them and the free shipping.

I got in on the deal last night too got 200# for $32 (had $10 reward). Plus free guaranteed delivery by the 14th or the entire order is free, haha.
I heard that Dick’s stopped selling LJ on line tonight and just checked it out and it’s true. Something tells me they won’t bring them back up until either the 22nd when Rural King’s sale ends or they change their match policy to exclude them. They have to be taking a bath on them and the free shipping.

Did you buy from Rural king?

No I was able to get in on the Dick’s deal on Monday night after failing a couple times on Sunday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back