Wild Fork Foods

Holy Cow check out the sign!!! This is a mile from our home.

That's close enough I'm likely to get some things there, once in a while. I'm in Torrance, but my wife's mother lives in Westminster. So she's down there 3-4 times a week. Much better than driving all the way to Mission Viejo. Wish they'd open one a bit closer to me, but then it'd just raise my monthly bbq spending.

That's a pretty popular corner, Whole Foods, Stater Bros, Sprouts and get some BBQ at Hambone's BBQ too.

That's close enough I'm likely to get some things there, once in a while. I'm in Torrance, but my wife's mother lives in Westminster. So she's down there 3-4 times a week. Much better than driving all the way to Mission Viejo. Wish they'd open one a bit closer to me, but then it'd just raise my monthly bbq spending.

That's a pretty popular corner, Whole Foods, Stater Bros, Sprouts and get some BBQ at Hambone's BBQ too.
I will keep you posted on the opening date. It is the former bank branch building in front of Hambone's. That will be way too convenient for me.

I will keep you posted on the opening date. It is the former bank branch building in front of Hambone's. That will be way too convenient for me.
I'm thinking of going over to the Belflower Hambone's today or tomorrow to check out his stuff.

Update: I checked out Yelp and the Belflower joint seems to be having some serious problems. Hopefully, they're keeping it together in the HB joint.

Last edited:
I am also a big fan, no stores close buy so I get it shipped.
Today I have a prime 12 lb brisket on the smoker.
Greg

I've had mixed experience with WF. Very good beef products but average Brats and ribs. The Brats do not compare with NYC Esposito's brats, and the ribs had excess fat. That is from my fist order. They do have a lot of cuts not locally available, and I will focus on their beef. Just my opinion from my first order. Gill

About to find out how good WF ribeye is
20220226_164447.jpg

Got 5 1"+ steaks from it

I have a freezer full of their products and have not been disappointed. I've done a couple of prime briskets, several ribeyes, a bunch of pork ribs, beef dino ribs, pork butts, ham, and I just ordered some seafood. The packaging and delivery are very good, and the product is great. We have a local store, but I still get it delivered. It comes same-day, during a 2 hour time frame that I define. Before they were local, I ordered remote, and it was all great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back