Wild Fork Foods

BowDown

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Anyone on the fence about the quality of Wild Fork Foods, stop wondering.
Everything I've bought there has been excellent whether it be Salmon, Cod or Friday, outside skirt meat.

I bought 3 packs, about 4.5 lbs of their choice (they were out of prime) outside skirt meat for fajitas. 1 package of the m premarinated chimichurri outside skirt meat and 2 plain choice packages that I seasoned with Meat Church Fajita seasoning.
All were outstanding, I put nothing on the chimichurri, just put it on the grill and the other two I seasoned with me Church fajita season and let sit for 30 minutes on the kitchen counter before putting on the grill.

I grilled all of it on my Weber to 155° internal temp, it was spectacular. Easily the best fajita I have ever made and the most minimal effort, extremely tender, like melting your mouth tender and juicy AF.

20220220_143208.jpg

Anyone on the fence about the quality of Wild Fork Foods, stop wondering.
Everything I've bought there has been excellent whether it be Salmon, Cod or Friday, outside skirt meat.

I bought 3 packs, about 4.5 lbs of their choice (they were out of prime) outside skirt meat for fajitas. 1 package of the m premarinated chimichurri outside skirt meat and 2 plain choice packages that I seasoned with Meat Church Fajita seasoning.
All were outstanding, I put nothing on the chimichurri, just put it on the grill and the other two I seasoned with me Church fajita season and let sit for 30 minutes on the kitchen counter before putting on the grill.

I grilled all of it on my Weber to 155° internal temp, it was spectacular. Easily the best fajita I have ever made and the most minimal effort, extremely tender, like melting your mouth tender and juicy AF.

View attachment 15020
I hadn't heard of them before, but checking them out now!

Anxiously awaiting for my local store (more like regional 1+ hr away) to open up.. Prefer to select my own after some of the shipments I received. Not bad-mouthing them.. If it were a shipment only option I would still order occasionally.

The Outside skirt steaks are pretty amazing as mentioned. Stocked up on them over the Christmas special still have a handful left.

We order from them and ship to our kids as well as ourselves. Everyone is happy with WF. Only once did we have an issue and it was the delivery time/ company. Came late in the day and the food was trying to thaw. It was fine, but another hour, who knows.

We’re feeling neglected here in the Pacific Northwest; the nearest “local” Wild Fork store is in Southern California; more than a thousand miles away. Yeah, I know; they will ship, but I like to see what I’m buying before I shell out my $$$$$.

I sent an e-mail to WildFork yesterday suggesting a location in Washington state that would also be accessible to our neighbors to the north in British Columbia. I don’t hold much hope for that to happen, but if you don’t ask, you don’t get heard. We’ll see. Still waiting for a reply.

Word has it, we are going to have 2-close by. Supposed to be building one in Prosper in that new shopping center at 380 and Preston. Damn - I'm going to go broke!
Yeah, went today and bought some more outside skirt meat and this time they had prime and choice Angus.

Also bought a Angus Ribeye roast that I'll make ribeye steaks with.

20220222_114134.jpg
20220222_114145.jpg

Holy Cow check out the sign!!! This is a mile from our home.
Man, they are really taking off. When ours opened here in Frisco TX, I think we were the only store outside of FL - and that was like in April of last year. Looks like they are currently up to 20 stores.

Wow - that must have set you back a buck or two!!

Yeah, $74 ($15lb) but I should be able to get 5 16oz steaks from it. Walmart has ribeye's now at $13lb and I suspects WF's may well be worth more than the $2lb difference.
Tom Thumb is $16lb
Sams Cliub is $14lb

Now, if you wanted to get all Gucci and shit, they had some A5 Wagyu for $129lb, a lot of it. I couldn't go near it because my wallet was starting to get hot, any closer it would have burst into flames.
I am going to need to avoid that side of town for a few weeks, I've spent $300 on meat in the last 10 days between the briskets and WF

@BowDown it may be worth going to work there. The image you posted stopped at Benefits and Perks. In that section was this:

WF Unlimited- Free Shipping
 Chew On This- One give away product a month
 Wild Chef - Allowance per month to shop in our store

You won’t have time to smoke anything but you’ll get your meat cheaper 😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FISCH75
Back