what other interest do you have?

well i finally did it boys! got that jeep truck i been talking about. picked it up in nashville. i really wanted to goto the corvette museum but didn’t have the time unfortunately. plan to lift it up and put 37s under it with a winch and maybe a snorkel.View attachment 16730

Awesome congrats!! Looks beautiful.

thanks bud. i waited over a year for that color. finally came back as a limited run so i ordered it! placed order in april and got it over the weekend. nashville is a wild town. like nothing i ever seen

Vette museum is pretty cool.
Congrats on new toy.
BTW, waited 10 months for my Maverick order.

i have seen were some people have waited over a year for specific bronco packages after ordering. crazy times we live in. 4 months wasn’t so bad i guess
Not bad at all, you did good!

well i finally did it boys! got that jeep truck i been talking about. picked it up in nashville. i really wanted to goto the corvette museum but didn’t have the time unfortunately. plan to lift it up and put 37s under it with a winch and maybe a snorkel.
Looks nice!

I am a ”Hobby-of-the-Month” club founding member. At varying times I have been into aviation. I spent about 8 years building a plane. I had a great time building and then flying it. But, I decided to sell it about 5 years ago. I like to ride my motorcycle, mostly local trips. Off and on over the years I have been into music. I currently play drums in a six piece geezer band that plays classic rock, soul, Mowtown, and beach music.

785399CA-5B49-4FAD-A2AC-EEC0F52AD06F.jpeg

16EA08AC-BD16-4DF8-A368-8B1B135D494C.jpeg

AE77D3DD-4422-4A83-AD41-CB2F9876C90E.jpeg

I have too many hobbies and not enough time…thankfully I’m retired
I’m really into cooking, baking, BBQ and smoking meat
I also spend a lot of time fly fishing and tying flies
Photography is another passion I’ve had for years and still play with
I have a Jeep Rubicon so I like to drive the forrest service roads in the mountains where I live as often as I can
And in my spare time I mess with my 48 Chevy pick up that I’ve fully restored

I enjoy anything outdoors, wife, hunting, fishing, camping, 4 wheeling, shooting long distance, building my toys with my son, baseball, football, cooking, smoking meats.
View attachment 16752
i think we could be friends! i like that wrangler. im considering putting rock lights on my gladiator, it will see a ton of trail riding in the dark hunting on narrow trails that often have huge drops inches from the tire and the sidewalls will be rubbing rocks and trees daily when hunting. in your opinion are rock lights actually useful for seeing were the edge of tire is look out the window or are they more about being seen and looking cool? they definitely look cool

i think we could be friends! i like that wrangler. im considering putting rock lights on my gladiator, it will see a ton of trail riding in the dark hunting on narrow trails that often have huge drops inches from the tire and the sidewalls will be rubbing rocks and trees daily when hunting. in your opinion are rock lights actually useful for seeing were the edge of tire is look out the window or are they more about being seen and looking cool? they definitely look cool
The rock lights at night on a trail are awesome, they light up quite a bit. While flood and spot lights that aim out front are great to see where you are going, the rock lights are for where you are. On the Jeep, I have rock lights as well as some flood lights under it, I have 2-4 bulb pods on each side aiming out to each side of the Jeep which helps light up even more of the trail for tight passages, it is like driving in daylight. Love the set-up.

I'm a car guy, but enjoy hunting as well. Spend too much money on my vehicles to have a lot of guns though. Gun pics are just my Hi-Points I have. Have a few others in the safe as well, but no pics of them. Ram and the 1966 D100 are current drivers for me. The Dakota is broken in the garage needing motor rebuild. The Magnum got sold to buy the Ram

FB_IMG_1655170610536.jpg

PXL_20220528_195018390.jpg

PXL_20210523_154841338.jpg

MVIMG_20180204_100413.jpg

PXL_20220611_192626252.jpg

PXL_20211107_182208641.jpg

PXL_20210702_002810088.jpg

PXL_20201002_232237900~2.jpg

PXL_20220626_161744132.MP.jpg

0957803410007_zps0080c7b3.jpg

I'm a car guy, but enjoy hunting as well. Spend too much money on my vehicles to have a lot of guns though. Gun pics are just my Hi-Points I have. Have a few others in the safe as well, but no pics of them. Ram and the 1966 D100 are current drivers for me. The Dakota is broken in the garage needing motor rebuild. The Magnum got sold to buy the Ram

View attachment 16764

View attachment 16765

View attachment 16766

View attachment 16767

View attachment 16768

View attachment 16769

View attachment 16770

View attachment 16771

View attachment 16772

View attachment 16773
the picture with the plane is awesome! those hi point carbines are fun and surprising quiet. he is my absolute favorite gun. its my main meat getter absolutely love it. kimber mountain ascent 30-06 with a vx5hd 2-10x42 it absolutely perfect for my needs. when it was made it was the lightest production rifle in the world, has a carbon fiber stock.
1D4AF9F3-2045-4A3D-ACB0-843DF0296030.jpeg

Obviously I enjoy doing BBQ, but my main mental health passion is riding motorcycles and exploring this beautiful country. I'm not a cruiser/bagger guy but I do see the allure for some, however I tend to favor the sportier/faster side when it comes to motorcycles. Only part of USA I haven't made it to yet is the NW, but I hope that changes over the next few years. I also rather enjoy bourbon, tequila, cigars and craft beers. :)

Maybe there should be another thread started; I bet we've all settled on a few websites we like better than all the millions available out there. If you were going to help someone get started in one (or all) of your hobbies - which sites would you recommend?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back