what other interest do you have?

dang chris that is sweet! love the black stripe with the black top. my 2011 wrangler has a power outlet in back. but that thing probably run out of gas cooking a butt lol
Thank you!
Lingenfelter hood, headers, tune, etc. Z06 was nice but shifting in the D.C. area got old real quick.

Thank you!
Lingenfelter hood, headers, tune, etc. Z06 was nice but shifting in the D.C. area got old real quick.
that sounds like a great car! someday when i get mine its going to be nasty! i want to hear that motor. her is my wrangler and and some fresh wild pork.

Attachments

• C336B473-FF0F-4B0A-9CBC-6519132C35AF.jpeg
    C336B473-FF0F-4B0A-9CBC-6519132C35AF.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 97
  • 5215B6EA-D983-4517-B721-828416682B80.jpeg
    5215B6EA-D983-4517-B721-828416682B80.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 93
  • DE8DD5A1-F46C-4146-83B4-370EE29C554D.jpeg
    DE8DD5A1-F46C-4146-83B4-370EE29C554D.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 94
thats my old house. it was in the country, i liked that. i could shoot there. my new house is in a neighborhood now. but has a covered deck for the bull! i don’t normally take pictures of my cars because none of them are as cool as a corvette. i took that picture because that hardtop was a craigslist deal from a jeep that had caught fire. i sanded it for two days and repainted it with truck bed liner. its tuff! sticks dont scratch that top

You guys are killing me with all these Vettes.

The family and I just got back last weekend actually from Bowling Green and took a tour of the museum down there.

Maybe one of these days I'll be able to get one. :D

You guys are killing me with all these Vettes.

The family and I just got back last weekend actually from Bowling Green and took a tour of the museum down there.

Maybe one of these days I'll be able to get one. :D
I love Bowling Green and the museum. I think they closed again for a week?

In an attempt to get to know you guys and gals more what other interest or hobbies do you have? i my self am an avid outdoorsman. I love to hunt and fish and go camping. this is going to be my first season with my recteq 700 and im really looking forward to smoking all kinda creatures. no telling what you will see in the show us what your cooking thread from me this fall, surely deer and pigs maybe a bear or bobcat or coyote also. so what do you do when your not smoking? hope this thread is ok. it said off topic discussions
BBQ Judge. I judge at Memphis in May and at KCBS tournaments throughout the year. I’m really into photography too and take huge numbers of photos at BBQ contests. I have a food blog on the side at WooPigFoodie.com I post stuff there and on Facebook and Instagram under that same name. Heading to judge Delta Smoke now.

Like T-rex, I'm also into shooting and reloading
I reload so I can shoot more ( or do I shoot, so I can reload more ? )
Been shooting for over 60 years, and reload for almost 50
I drive Truck (over 40 years and 3 million miles), so I've seen all but a few of the continuous 48, plus Hawaii
Damn that's a long Bridge .... and don't even ask about the Toll o_O

Interesting seeing what everyone’s into! I live on a lake in NW Montana so there’s the usual SUPing, Kayaking, Jet Skiing, Boating and Swimming. But my real passion is guiding fly fishing. Avid FFer and now like to guide on the myriad of rivers we have up here not as a job but just for friends and newbies. Winter finds me in Hawaii a lot, and almost always water related. If not there’s snow skiing. Life revolves around water in some form or other...haha. And just for grins, fixed up a ‘19 Gen 2 Ford Raptor to get to around a 5.0 second 0-60 during the shoulder season out here.

Attachments

• 52FD9D69-BAD6-4782-9F1C-3E8CAD5BF890.jpeg
    52FD9D69-BAD6-4782-9F1C-3E8CAD5BF890.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 76
i do alittle fly fishing also. i have a 6wt that i use for blue gill and bass. its alot of fun. a buddy of mine had a subaru wrx sti with intake exhaust tuned and nitrous. it was the fastest accelerating car i ever been in. awd

I build and fly model R/C aircraft. Was a lot of fun until the government stuck it's nose into it on the grounds of homeland security. Since 9/11 caught them by surprise, they stay up late at night and analyze all the things we do to determine if it could be a terrorists weapon.

i do alittle fly fishing also. i have a 6wt that i use for blue gill and bass. its alot of fun. a buddy of mine had a subaru wrx sti with intake exhaust tuned and nitrous. it was the fastest accelerating car i ever been in. awd

Yeah, I normally use a 5wt, but I am normally fishing for Trout. My Subie is a crosstrek, so it's not exactly a speed demon, but it's good for getting me to the various fishing places. It's also very good in the snow. :)

I build and fly model R/C aircraft. Was a lot of fun until the government stuck it's nose into it on the grounds of homeland security. Since 9/11 caught them by surprise, they stay up late at night and analyze all the things we do to determine if it could be a terrorists weapon.

I used to be involved in high powered rocketry, but the ATF changed the rules. The NAR and Tripoli (rocket associations) sued the ATF and won, but the lawsuit lasted nine years. Once that was done, I had moved on towards other things, but there is nothing like building a rocket and sending it 25K feet up into the atmosphere. :eek:

i have never built a rocket or messed with rc cars/boats. but i know i would enjoy that. i also reload my own ammo like many others on here. this past year i shot my personal smallest group of .235 3 shots at 100 yards with my 30-06 shooting 165gr gmx at 2935.

Attachments

• 65512F04-EF4C-42D5-9264-70FE282FD08F.jpeg
    65512F04-EF4C-42D5-9264-70FE282FD08F.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 74
My interests are kind of all over the place.
I like to cook indoors and out.
Camp off the grid, and at campgrounds with the family.
Fish, kayak, ride quads.
My nerd side likes computers, tech, and the science experiment of brewing my own beer.

So I guess if you give me a GPS I've loaded maps and waypoints to for some off grid camping at a mountain lake where I can do some kayak fishing, exploring, cooking, and washing it all down with a homebrew (or two), I'm a happy camper.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back