Waiting On A Truck...

ghuns

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Long time griller, first time poster.

Abandoned the old LP grill a couple years ago when the kids moved out. Suddenly had more time to cook without them screaming, WE'RE HUNGRY!!!, WHEN'S DINNER GONNA BE READY!!!, so I bought a Weber kettle.

I've cooked dozens of pizzas, smoked briskets, butts, chickens, fishes, venison shoulders, etc. It's a great grill, but I'm getting lazy.

Order a RT-700 on Friday, now waiting impatiently on a truck, while trying to decide what to cook first.

What's an excessive number of times to check tracking info per day? I mean, I'm well under like 100, so that seems reasonable to me.

@ghuns you have now entered the hardest part of this entire process... the waiting. It's brutal.

For your sake I hope the delivery truck drives fast! :D

Ha Ha... you sound like your kids! When is it gonna get here, when when when..
We all did the same thing.
Welcome!

Ha Ha... you sound like your kids! When is it gonna get here, when when when..
We all did the same thing.
Welcome!

We sure did! Could not wait..."good things come to those who wait" :)

Abandoned the old LP grill a couple years ago when the kids moved out. Suddenly had more time to cook without them screaming, WE'RE HUNGRY!!!, WHEN'S DINNER GONNA BE READY!!!, so I bought a Weber kettle.

I've cooked dozens of pizzas, smoked briskets, butts, chickens, fishes, venison shoulders, etc. It's a great grill, but I'm getting lazy.

Order a RT-700 on Friday, now waiting impatiently on a truck, while trying to decide what to cook first.

What's an excessive number of times to check tracking info per day? I mean, I'm well under like 100, so that seems reasonable to me.
It's a great feeling for sure!

Ordered the RT-700 myself last week, coming tomorrow. It's in Harrisburg PA heading north as of 5:13pm today as we speak! I'm tracking my shipment as well, continuously!.....:)

I'm a lazy cooker these days too, I just want easy, consistent BBQ whenever I want it and the RT-700 seems like that's just what I need.

Ordered the RT-700 myself last week, coming tomorrow. It's in Harrisburg PA heading north as of 5:13pm today as we speak! I'm tracking my shipment as well, continuously!.....:)

I'm a lazy cooker these days too, I just want easy, consistent BBQ whenever I want it and the RT-700 seems like that's just what I need.
It is and it does. ??

My tracking hasn't updated for quite a while. I contacted the freight company yesterday afternoon. They said it being delivered today.(y)

Besides being really impatient, I kinda needed to know when it's coming. I had it shipped to work so I had to make sure I let our shipping/receiving guy know it's coming and to drive my truck in so I can haul it home. I live in a very rural area and large deliveries are a PITA.

My RT-700 was supposed to come in today, but was delayed until tomorrow.......that's okay as long as I get home by the weekend! I'm having mine delivered to work too, easier pulling it off with a fork lift I figure!

Bittersweet day. Last of a favorite and first burn on the Bull.

Attachments

• IMAG0359.jpg
    IMAG0359.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 76

My 700 should arrive May 4. I’m getting rid of the propane grill. Still have a Weber but plan on giving that to one of my sons

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back