New Grill, waiting for Recteq support

JeepLife81

Grill(s) owned
  1. Patio Legend 410
I just got my new 410 and attempted to put it together on Sunday. When I got to the right side legs, after fiddling around for longer than I should've, I realized they were identical legs, not bent opposite. I have submitted my support ticket with Recteq, still waiting to hear back. Has anyone dealt with this type of issue? How long should it take? Want to start making delicious meats!! :(

I just got my new 410 and attempted to put it together on Sunday. When I got to the right side legs, after fiddling around for longer than I should've, I realized they were identical legs, not bent opposite. I have submitted my support ticket with Recteq, still waiting to hear back. Has anyone dealt with this type of issue? How long should it take? Want to start making delicious meats!! :(
Call them, they will put you on priority hold.

Their internet ears must have been ringing, cuz they replied right after this post. They are sending me the whole set of legs, so I get the right one. I can almost taste it already.
now that's interesting . Good for you!

Yup, their support team has been top notch. Calling is your best option.

I hope your part gets to you faster than mine. I got a new 1100 and arrived with a dented and badly scratched up bottom tray. Called them and once they got the pics they told me that a new tray would be sent out. So far it’s been about 2 weeks and no shipping notification, nothin!! Maybe it’s time to call and at least get an ETA. But I’m cooking 🙂

Call them there support is top notch

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan Hollister
Back