Stampede The Collection Grows

Sealion

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
When we moved three years ago, I got rid of a perfectly good Weber gas grill because I believed the Traeger salesman that the Traeger would do everything well. In reality, it did nothing well so I replaced it with the RT-590 last fall. It has worked very well, but I now understand way so many of you have other cooking units. So I just added a Weber Genesis to my collection. My last boss is a stick smoker and has five different units. I thought he was crazy but having the right tool for the job is important!

Attachments

• 20220209_210211.jpg
    20220209_210211.jpg
    418.6 KB · Views: 192
When we moved three years ago, I got rid of a perfectly good Weber gas grill because I believed the Traeger salesman that the Traeger would do everything well. In reality, it did nothing well so I replaced it with the RT-590 last fall. It has worked very well, but I now understand way so many of you have other cooking units. So I just added a Weber Genesis to my collection. My last boss is a stick smoker and has five different units. I thought he was crazy but having the right tool for the job is important!

Yes.. can't have too many options for cooking tools! Good choice.. I use all my grills, ovens, stoves & torches 😁

Is that in your kitchen?

Nice. I have a similar Weber Genesis, but in black, not that cool looking copper color. I also have my RT-340 pellet grill, three kamados, Weber Spirit gasser, a regular charcoal grill and a Blackstone griddle.
If I had a weak moment and bought another grill, I think my wife would just lose it, although she enjoys just about everything I prepare, except maybe when I make wings too hot.

Yes.. can't have too many options for cooking tools! Good choice.. I use all my grills, ovens, stoves & torches 😁

Is that in your kitchen?
No, that is my garage. I always wanted an epoxy floor covering in the garage, so I took the plunge before we moved in and had it done. I love it.

Perhaps you thought it was the kitchen because of the nice beer cooler the pervious owners left. :)

No, that is my garage. I always wanted an epoxy floor covering in the garage, so I took the plunge before we moved in and had it done. I love it.

Perhaps you thought it was the kitchen because of the nice beer cooler the pervious owners left. :)

Nice looking garage there!! Yeah.. that beer cooler certainly creates the atmosphere ;)..

I have a kamado Joe, 700 bull and a 36” blackstone and I’ve used them all this weekend. Each one has its place. If I could only have one dedicated grill it would probably be a rec teq 1250 but I like options.

RT-1250 and a Big easy so far. I’m going to convert my big stainless steel gas grill with a nice side burner to a griddle style cooker and then I will be about done. Remember I said about! I like to have future options just encase.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back