Collection of Mods

If i haven't added the lid drip shield I am now.

8F04B883-6046-4757-B36E-E349877ABEB0.jpeg
Screenshot_20210618-141616.png

Is this just a piece of aluminum? I feel like I have seen it somewhere and it already had that bend in it. Can you direct me where to find it? Just assembled my 700 today and want to keep it nice
It is a CarpetMaster 36" aluminum transition strip. $5 at Home Depot. Put mine in the vice and bent the angle a bit more.

Is this just a piece of aluminum? I feel like I have seen it somewhere and it already had that bend in it. Can you direct me where to find it? Just assembled my 700 today and want to keep it nice
I think I saw it at Home Depot in the hardware/Fasteners area. I think it was door threshold material.

I came up with a basic spritzing mod that works for all grills. "Spray" for food on the grill and "stream" for me.

JD.jpg

Other than a slight headache this morning it appears to work well, from what I remember anyway.

I came up with a basic spritzing mod that works for all grills. "Spray" for food on the grill and "stream" for me.

View attachment 11623

Other than a slight headache this morning it appears to work well, from what I remember anyway.
I heard George Hamilton uses the spritz daily to maintain the bark.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuddyBill
Back