Bull The Bull was delivered today!

Congrats. I got mine on Friday. The guy couldn't put it in my garage so I had to drag it in. I figured the back would be sore today but luckily it is ok.

How long did it take to put it together? I put the comp cart together yesterday but quit because it was getting late. Not sure when I will have time to put the rest together. I've got other projects I have to complete for the wife before I can start back on the grill.

rt700 - v2.jpg

So when are you doing your overnight cook?
I did a 16 hour pork butt last Saturday. I was so excited I only took a picture after shredding it. It turned out more amazing then I could have imagined. Wife and kids didn't even get their plates, just picked it out of the pan and ate it with their fingers like a bunch of wild animals. I will take it as a compliment 🤣

Congrats. I got mine on Friday. The guy couldn't put it in my garage so I had to drag it in. I figured the back would be sore today but luckily it is ok.

How long did it take to put it together? I put the comp cart together yesterday but quit because it was getting late. Not sure when I will have time to put the rest together. I've got other projects I have to complete for the wife before I can start back on the grill.

View attachment 9152
It took me about an hour. I really took my time to make sure I didn't mess anything up. It was easy and the wife will understand the importance of that grill when she gets the first taste of the beautiful food it makes. 😍

My Bull is scheduled for delivery tomorrow! Ribs on the menu this weekend...and anything else I feel like smoking. Just joined the forum today!
Welcome! I have been here about two weeks, had the Bull about the same amount of time. Both are great! Looking forward to seeing and hearing about the glorious tasting experiments.

I did a 16 hour pork butt last Saturday. I was so excited I only took a picture after shredding it. It turned out more amazing then I could have imagined. Wife and kids didn't even get their plates, just picked it out of the pan and ate it with their fingers like a bunch of wild animals. I will take it as a compliment 🤣
I’ve had mine for a few weeks, about to do my first overnight cook, thinking of doing a pork butt just like my dude M. Reed. Is this more or less how you did it? I’m a newbie so any advice appreciated. Love the Bull so far..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
I smell smoke
Back