Bull The Bull was delivered today!

Dutchdodai

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I feel like a little kid. Or maybe that means I am officially a Dad now that I am this excited over a grill. I have been doing 6 months of research on what pellet grill to buy and could probably build my own by now. Lol

Anways, I am stoked!

First cook tonight with some chicken thighs, then some reverse seared ribeyes tomorrow. Chicken wings and a pork butt all planned this week.

This forum is great by the way. Recipes, answers and the people are great. I read an article a while back the Recteq owners are like a cult.... lmao. It might be true.....
20210322_160113.jpg

You had me a reverse seared Ribeyes!

Looks great & congrats..

BTW - I do the high temp cook on the gasser.. just faster but the Bull will do it with the plates just takes longer.

Welcome to the 700 club. You’re in heaven now! Now get smokin’!
Thanks!
You had me a reverse seared Ribeyes!

Looks great & congrats..

BTW - I do the high temp cook on the gasser.. just faster but the Bull will do it with the plates just takes longer.
I got the plates. Might be in for a little longer then expected. Hopefully worth it though. Got a little more to my cigar and bourbon left. Hopefully the plates heat up before they are gone.

Thanks!

I feel like a little kid. Or maybe that means I am officially a Dad now that I am this excited over a grill. I have been doing 6 months of research on what pellet grill to buy and could probably build my own by now. Lol

Anways, I am stoked!

First cook tonight with some chicken thighs, then some reverse seared ribeyes tomorrow. Chicken wings and a pork butt all planned this week.

This forum is great by the way. Recipes, answers and the people are great. I read an article a while back the Recteq owners are like a cult.... lmao. It might be true.....View attachment 9043
Awesome! Congratulations!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back